Correct Care Solutions | San Bernardino, CA
Our Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Addiction Counselor will provide educational, counseling to participants having alcohol and/or addiction problems resulting in D-U-I Convictions. Ensure that all services rendered are in compliance with state Licensing Requirements. Maintain confidentiality in keeping with ethical standard and Privacy Act; proactively participates in continuing education to enhance professional growth.
- Education as required to obtain licensing
- Two years' experience in AOD counseling principles and techniques as they apply to treatment of offenders;
- Knowledge of other community service agencies utilized in providing services to offenders.
- Knowledgeable within Principles, Methods, and Techniques of Individual and Group Counseling. 12 Core Functions. Title Nine Standards.
- Must Be AOD Certified (CCAPP) or (CADPT)
- Current CPR/BCLS certification
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.